Thursday, December 2, 2010

First post

Since this is my first post, let me start by talking a bit about me and my family:

This is me. I'm obviously a hot biach so don't hate. I'm 27 years old, a stay at home mom, and I'm just about as badass as it gets.

This is the hubby, B. He's a mechanic at the moment, but he is going to school to be a Medical Assistant.


This is my son, we will call him DP. He's a 4 year old bundle of crazyness and I love him to pieces! He's going to Pre-K this year so it's kind of a huge deal. He's a lady's man and the "favorite" among the kids in class. He's my kid, can't say I am surprised.

I'm 36 weeks pregnant with a little girl this time, and we will call her Squeaker. This is da Squeaker belly...
That's us!


Ok, so I'm gonna do like an "update" of the pregnancy status.

I went for my 36 week appointment and I am a fingertip dilated and 60% effaced (aka not in labor). I went for a stress test that went well although we found out that Squeaker doesn't like to be poked and prodded at all. She hates the monitors they put on me and we had to play "catch the baby" for about half an hour till we could get her on there for a while. She kept sinking into my back and hiding. Poor baby! THEN we went and got a last minute sono to check her size and all since the Doc thought she was big (I was measuring 2 weeks ahead). Nope, normal sized baby at 6lb 1oz so far. Again she was poked and messed with and hid from the lady so we didn't get any good face pictures. I'm used to not getting to see her face, we've had about 5 sonos this pregnancy and I've yet to get a good full on face picture. She's always turned away or she has her face squeeshed into my uterus so far that there's no way of seeing her.

No comments:

Post a Comment