Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Starting tomorrow!

So here I am again, post baby and needing to lose weight. Not quite as heavy as I was before tho so I'm just that much ahead. Got the go ahead from the doctor to resume acivity so here we go!

Added the ticker above so we can keep track, and to remind myself to get off my ass.

In my favor, breastfeeding burns 500 calories a day by itself. Thats actually a good amount, so if I just add some cardio to start out and  adjust my eating habits I'll be off to a good start. Against me is the fact that breastfeeding makes you hungry as a mo. Plus I can't really do anything crazy like taking weightloss suppliments while nursing. I'm confident I can do this tho!


Lets talk short term goals:
  1. Drink 6 bottles of water per day (for me AND Squeaker!)
  2. Take all vitamins/suppliments
  3. No. fast. food.
  4. Limit 1-2 cans of soda per day
  5. 1 youtube video per week
Baby steps people!!

1 comment:

  1. YOU CAN DO IT!!! Baby steps is right...weather is getting nicer, take that baby out for a brisk walk when you can. I plan on walking again every day after work. Could afford to lose a few myself. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete