Thursday, December 27, 2012

End of the year thoughts!

2012 is coming to a close and I want to share what 2013 has to offer!

I've had fun! This year was a real learning experience. I learned what worked, what didn't and what I want to accomplish for the new year!

I have a 4 page list of hats I need to get done for the new year! The first thing I am working on is VALENTINES DAY!!

~Monkey Love- Sock monkeys with a v-day theme
~Love bug- Little lady bug hats (with hearts)
~Whoooooo Loves You!?- V-day owl hats

This should be fun! Then onto Pattys Day, Easter, and then working more on face painting because that's when the "painting season" begins! YES!!!!!

I will be keeping a stock of certain hats for quick sale and for the craft fairs. Last year I was just making random stuff, and at the end of the year I was left with them. I had the auction, and they are thankfully all in new homes, but I want to avoid this next year. I will make a list of them in another blog post for quick access for you all.

As always PLEASE let me know if you have ideas or questions or anything! I really love when customers and readers let me know when there are opportunities for me to be a vendor at fairs and other places, so please if you hear of something going on, let me know!


I hope you all had a WONDERFUL holiday, whatever you celebrate :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment