Sunday, December 5, 2010

I feel like DOOK

Oh muh lawd. Today was a eventful day...me and the best bud went out Christmas shopping. She was a little down in the dumps so we talked and did some retail therapy. Fun.
This is her BTW...we shall call her JP:
                 So yeah, went out and got some lunch and went to a buttload of thrify places. Walked ALOT! I'm guessing that is probably why I feel like butt, I just want to go to bed and not wake up for a few days.
Got some very cool presents, and some non presents like a hat for the baby and a snuggy thing to put over her carseat so we don't have to bundle her up like the kid of of A Christmas Story (think: I caaaan't get uuuuuppppp!")

                I'm about 36 weeks annnnd 3 days? 4 days? Something like that. It doesn't really matter at this point, all I can say is I'm uncomfortable and yeah. I'll be "full term" in about 3 days so she's good to go whenever after that. Lemme tell you, I want her to stay in as long as she needs to to finish cookin' and all but OMG I will be happy to have this over and done with. I can't wait to meet her, plus (TMI alert) the pressure is KILLER!

No comments:

Post a Comment