Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WOW I've slacked

So real sorrya bout being such a slacker on the posts. A SHIT TON has happened since my last post. I'm talking life altering stuff. I'm talking so big that I'm not going to get into this on here. Sorry folks, not getting into it. All you need to know is this:

I'm gonna make it.

SO! Update on the chillins.

DP is doing awesome in kindergarten! He has all A's and B's and loving it :) He's playing Tball this spring (GO BULLDOGS!!) and is very excited about it.

Squeaker will now be known as Jo. She has come into a nick name and it fits her well. So Jo is now walking, gibbering on and on about things I can't even explain and is still on the boob. Thats right folks, 14 months and not looking like she is gonna stop any time soon! Have to start trying to wean her soon tho, doctors orders.

B is a little sick. Well ok, a lot sick. He has a few tummy issues and he basically for a while cant eat anything with any sort of flavor. Gastritis blows!! He weighed himself and lets just say I feel like a moo capitol MOO cow.  Poor guy. He is however trying to quit smoking and that rocks!

So me: Still having BP issues and I am kinda sick of being fat. I'm starting a exercise plan so lets hope that works shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment